Monday, February 13, 2012

Why I Like To Make My Own Jewelry and Hair Accessories

There's something really fun about making stuff yourself. No matter what it is really.  I grew up watching my mom make beaded jewelry for herself to wear and then she ended up selling it in flea markets and small shops nearby. She loved to do it and I guess I'm just carrying on the tradition.

I think more people should buy handmade items online.  You know that there's so much love and care put into making those products.  Personally, I make sure to put a lot of time into what I make.  Even if it's just a small hair clip, I make sure it's the best hair clip I can make. 

If you make anything (whether it's jewelry, hair bows, clothing, make up, etc..), I want to hear about it! I love to exchange stories of how something gets made.

No comments:

Post a Comment